Car Accident Attorneys in Nashville, IL
Contact the Nashville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Nashville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Nashville car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights potential clients in Nashville, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Nashville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Nashville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Nashville, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Nashville car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Nashville
There’s several different types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a Nashville, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Nashville Car Accident Claims
The Nashville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Nashville. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Nashville, IL
As a notable Nashville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in Nashville:
- How much does it cost to start a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Nashville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Nashville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Nashville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s simple: Contact a Nashville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Nashville, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Nashville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Nashville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Nashville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.