Car Accident Attorneys in New Haven, MO
Call the New Haven, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in New Haven, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in New Haven help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in New Haven, MO, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in New Haven consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the New Haven car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in New Haven, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you hire a New Haven car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in New Haven
There’s various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a New Haven, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for New Haven Car Accident Claims
The New Haven car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in New Haven. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in New Haven, MO
As a well-reviewed New Haven car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in New Haven:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to New Haven car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your New Haven car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a New Haven car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car accident case? It is simple: Contact a New Haven car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in New Haven, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your New Haven, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in New Haven, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our New Haven, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.