Car Accident Attorneys in Newton, IL
Contact the Newton, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Newton, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Newton car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Below are some tips potential victims in Newton, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Newton consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Newton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our victories here.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Newton, IL. It is vital for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you get a Newton car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Newton
There’s various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Newton, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Newton Car Accident Claims
The Newton car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in Newton. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Newton, IL
As a well-reviewed Newton car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Newton:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Newton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Newton car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Newton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Newton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Newton, view our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Newton, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Newton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Newton, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.