Car Accident Attorneys in Norris City, IL
Contact the Norris City, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Norris City, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Norris City are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here are a handful of highlights potential victims in Norris City, IL, may need to know about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Norris City take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Norris City car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Norris City, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you hire a Norris City car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Norris City
There are a number of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Norris City, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Norris City Car Accident Claims
The Norris City car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Norris City. Our attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Norris City, IL
As a respected Norris City car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in Norris City:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Norris City car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Norris City car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Norris City car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It is simple: Call a Norris City car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Norris City, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Norris City, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Norris City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Norris City, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.