Car Accident Attorneys in Oakdale, IL
Call the Oakdale, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Oakdale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Oakdale are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Here are some tips potential victims in Oakdale, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Oakdale take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Oakdale car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Oakdale, IL. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get a Oakdale car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Oakdale
There’s a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a Oakdale, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Oakdale Car Accident Claims
The Oakdale car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Oakdale. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Oakdale, IL
As a notable Oakdale car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Oakdale:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Oakdale car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Oakdale car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Oakdale car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident claim? It’s easy: Contact a Oakdale car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Oakdale, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Oakdale, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Oakdale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Oakdale, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.