Car Accident Attorneys in Oakville, MO
Contact the Oakville, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Oakville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to injury victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Oakville car accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal help. Below are some highlights potential victims in Oakville, MO, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Oakville take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Oakville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Oakville, MO. It is important for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you get a Oakville car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Oakville
There are a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Oakville, MO, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Oakville Car Accident Claims
The Oakville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Oakville. Our personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Oakville, MO
As a well-reviewed Oakville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Oakville:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Oakville car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Oakville car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Oakville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It is easy: Call a Oakville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Oakville, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Oakville, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Oakville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Oakville, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.