Car Accident Attorneys in Olney, IL
Call the Olney, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Olney, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Olney car accident attorneys represent car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in Olney, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Olney take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Olney car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Olney, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire a Olney car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Olney
There’s a variety of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Olney, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Olney Car Accident Claims
The Olney car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Olney. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Olney, IL
As a well-reviewed Olney car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Olney:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Olney car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Olney car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Olney car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash claim? It is simple: Contact a Olney car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Olney, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Olney, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Olney, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Olney, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.