Car Accident Attorneys in Omaha, IL
Contact the Omaha, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Omaha, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Omaha car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here are a few things potential victims in Omaha, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Omaha consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Omaha car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Omaha, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get a Omaha car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Omaha
There are various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a Omaha, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Omaha Car Accident Claims
The Omaha car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Omaha. Our car accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Omaha, IL
As a respected Omaha car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Omaha:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Omaha car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Omaha car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Omaha car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Omaha car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Omaha, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Omaha, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Omaha, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Omaha, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.