Car Accident Attorneys in Overland, MO
Contact the Overland, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Overland, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Overland car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal help. Below are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Overland, MO, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Overland consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Overland car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Overland, MO. It’s vital for victims to call us today. The sooner you get a Overland car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Overland
There are a variety of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Overland, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Overland Car Accident Claims
The Overland car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Overland. Our attorneys help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Overland, MO
As a respected Overland car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Overland:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Overland car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Overland car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Overland car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Overland car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Overland, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Overland, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Overland, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Overland, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.