Car Accident Attorneys in Pacific, MO
Call the Pacific, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Pacific, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Pacific represent car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here’s a few highlights potential victims in Pacific, MO, may need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Pacific take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Pacific car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Pacific, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you hire a Pacific car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Pacific
There are various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Pacific, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Pacific Car Accident Claims
The Pacific car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Pacific. Our personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Pacific, MO
As a notable Pacific car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in Pacific:
- How much does it cost to begin a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Pacific car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pacific car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Pacific car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It is easy: Call a Pacific car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Pacific, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Pacific, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Pacific, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Pacific, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.