Car Accident Attorneys in Parkersburg, IL
Contact the Parkersburg, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Parkersburg, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Parkersburg car accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Below are some things potential clients in Parkersburg, IL, may need to know about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Parkersburg take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Parkersburg car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Parkersburg, IL. It is important for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you hire a Parkersburg car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Parkersburg
There’s various kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Parkersburg, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Parkersburg Car Accident Claims
The Parkersburg car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Parkersburg. The accident attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Parkersburg, IL
As a well-reviewed Parkersburg car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Parkersburg:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Parkersburg car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Parkersburg car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Parkersburg car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a Parkersburg car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Parkersburg, visit Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Parkersburg, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Parkersburg, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.