Car Accident Attorneys in Percy, IL
Call the Percy, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Percy, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Percy car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are a few things potential clients or victims in Percy, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Percy take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Percy car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our victories here.
Having won more than $35 million throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Percy, IL. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you hire a Percy car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Percy
There’s various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s crucial to get a case review with a Percy, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Percy Car Accident Claims
The Percy car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Percy. Our personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Percy, IL
As a respected Percy car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Percy:
- How much does it cost to begin a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Percy car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Percy car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Percy car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car crash case? It’s easy: Contact a Percy car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Percy, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Percy, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Percy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Percy, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.