Car Accident Attorneys in Perryville, MO
Contact the Perryville, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Perryville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Perryville are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Below are some things potential clients in Perryville, MO, need to know about car accident law and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Perryville take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Perryville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Perryville, MO. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Perryville car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Perryville
There are a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a Perryville, MO, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the cases we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Perryville Car Accident Claims
The Perryville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Perryville. Our lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Perryville, MO
As a respected Perryville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Perryville:
- What does it cost to open a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Perryville car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Perryville car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Perryville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Perryville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Perryville, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Perryville, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Perryville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Perryville, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.