Car Accident Attorneys in Pevely, MO
Call the Pevely, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Pevely, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Pevely car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here’s a handful of tips potential victims in Pevely, MO, need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Pevely take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Pevely car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Pevely, MO. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you hire a Pevely car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Pevely
There’s a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Pevely, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Pevely Car Accident Claims
The Pevely car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Pevely. The personal injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Pevely, MO
As a well-reviewed Pevely car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Pevely:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Pevely car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pevely car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Pevely car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It’s easy: Call a Pevely car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Pevely, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Pevely, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Pevely, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Pevely, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.