Car Accident Attorneys in Pickneyville, IL
Contact the Pickneyville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Pickneyville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Pickneyville are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Here’s some things potential victims in Pickneyville, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Pickneyville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Pickneyville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Pickneyville, IL. It is crucial for victims to reach out to us today. The sooner you hire a Pickneyville car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Pickneyville
There are various types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Pickneyville, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Pickneyville Car Accident Claims
The Pickneyville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Pickneyville. Our car accident lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Pickneyville, IL
As a notable Pickneyville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Pickneyville:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Pickneyville car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Pickneyville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Pickneyville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It is simple: Call a Pickneyville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Pickneyville, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Pickneyville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Pickneyville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.