Car Accident Attorneys in Pocahontas, IL
Contact the Pocahontas, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Pocahontas, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Pocahontas car accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Below are some highlights potential clients in Pocahontas, IL, need to know about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Pocahontas consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Pocahontas car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Pocahontas, IL. It is important for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you hire a Pocahontas car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Pocahontas
There’s a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Pocahontas, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Pocahontas Car Accident Claims
The Pocahontas car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Pocahontas. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Pocahontas, IL
As a notable Pocahontas car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Pocahontas:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Pocahontas car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Pocahontas car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Pocahontas car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car crash case? It is simple: Contact a Pocahontas car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Pocahontas, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Pocahontas, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Pocahontas, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.