Car Accident Attorneys in Rockwood, IL
Contact the Rockwood, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Rockwood, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Rockwood are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Below are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Rockwood, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Rockwood take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Rockwood car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Rockwood, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact us now. The sooner you get a Rockwood car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Rockwood
There are a number of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Rockwood, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Rockwood Car Accident Claims
The Rockwood car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Rockwood. Our lawyers help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Rockwood, IL
As a notable Rockwood car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Rockwood:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Rockwood car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Rockwood car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Rockwood car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It is easy: Contact a Rockwood car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Rockwood, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Rockwood, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Rockwood, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Rockwood, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.