Car Accident Attorneys in Royalton, IL
Contact the Royalton, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Royalton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Royalton are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Here are a few highlights potential clients in Royalton, IL, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Royalton take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Royalton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Royalton, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you get a Royalton car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Royalton
There’s several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Royalton, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Royalton Car Accident Claims
The Royalton car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Royalton. Our attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Royalton, IL
As a respected Royalton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Royalton:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Royalton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Royalton car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Royalton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Call a Royalton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Royalton, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Royalton, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Royalton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Royalton, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.