Car Accident Attorneys in Russellville, IL
Call the Russellville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Russellville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Russellville car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here’s some highlights potential clients in Russellville, IL, need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Russellville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Russellville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Russellville, IL. It is vital for victims to call us today. The sooner you hire a Russellville car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Russellville
There’s a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Russellville, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Russellville Car Accident Claims
The Russellville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Russellville. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Russellville, IL
As a notable Russellville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Russellville:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Russellville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Russellville car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Russellville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash case? It is simple: Call a Russellville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Russellville, visit our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Russellville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Russellville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Russellville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.