Car Accident Attorneys in Salem, IL
Call the Salem, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Salem, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Salem car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Here’s a few things potential clients or victims in Salem, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Salem take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Salem car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Salem, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get a Salem car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Salem
There’s several different types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Salem, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Salem Car Accident Claims
The Salem car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Salem. Our attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Salem, IL
As a respected Salem car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Salem:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Salem car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Salem car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Salem car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a car accident case? It is easy: Call a Salem car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Salem, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Salem, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Salem, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Salem, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.