Car Accident Attorneys in Sesser, IL
Contact the Sesser, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Sesser, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Sesser help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients in Sesser, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Sesser consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Sesser car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Sesser, IL. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get a Sesser car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Sesser
There are a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to have a consultation with a Sesser, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of cases listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Sesser Car Accident Claims
The Sesser car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Sesser. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Sesser, IL
As a respected Sesser car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Sesser:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Sesser car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sesser car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Sesser car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a Sesser car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Sesser, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Sesser, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Sesser, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Sesser, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.