Car Accident Attorneys in Shawneetown, IL
Call the Shawneetown, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Shawneetown, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Shawneetown support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here are some things potential victims in Shawneetown, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Shawneetown take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Shawneetown car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Shawneetown, IL. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Shawneetown car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Shawneetown
There’s a variety of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Shawneetown, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Shawneetown Car Accident Claims
The Shawneetown car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Shawneetown. Our car accident lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Shawneetown, IL
As a respected Shawneetown car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Shawneetown:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Shawneetown car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Shawneetown car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Shawneetown car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Shawneetown car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Shawneetown, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Shawneetown, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Shawneetown, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.