Car Accident Attorneys in Shiloh, IL
Contact the Shiloh, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Shiloh, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Shiloh car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Shiloh, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Shiloh take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Shiloh car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Shiloh, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Shiloh car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Shiloh
There are a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Shiloh, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Shiloh Car Accident Claims
The Shiloh car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Shiloh. The accident attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Shiloh, IL
As a well-reviewed Shiloh car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Shiloh:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Shiloh car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Shiloh car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Shiloh car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic crash claim? It is easy: Call a Shiloh car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Shiloh, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Shiloh, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Shiloh, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Shiloh, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.