Car Accident Attorneys in Sims, IL
Contact the Sims, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Sims, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Sims car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips potential victims in Sims, IL, may need to know about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Sims consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Sims car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Sims, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you get a Sims car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Sims
There’s a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a Sims, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Sims Car Accident Claims
The Sims car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Sims. The accident attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Sims, IL
As a respected Sims car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Sims:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Sims car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sims car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Sims car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It is simple: Call a Sims car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Sims, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Sims, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Sims, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Sims, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.