Car Accident Attorneys in St. Ann, MO
Call the St. Ann, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Ann, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The St. Ann car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Below are some tips potential clients in St. Ann, MO, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in St. Ann consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the St. Ann car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in St. Ann, MO. It is vital for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire a St. Ann car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in St. Ann
There are various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a St. Ann, MO, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Ann Car Accident Claims
The St. Ann car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in St. Ann. Our car accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in St. Ann, MO
As a well-reviewed St. Ann car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in St. Ann:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to St. Ann car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Ann car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a St. Ann car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It is simple: Contact a St. Ann car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Ann, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your St. Ann, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our St. Ann, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.