Car Accident Attorneys in St. Charles, MO
Call the St. Charles, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Charles, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to people throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in St. Charles represent car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are a handful of tips potential clients in St. Charles, MO, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in St. Charles take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the St. Charles car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in St. Charles, MO. It’s important for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you hire a St. Charles car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in St. Charles
There are a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a St. Charles, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Charles Car Accident Claims
The St. Charles car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in St. Charles. Our personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in St. Charles, MO
As a well-reviewed St. Charles car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in St. Charles:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to St. Charles car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Charles car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a St. Charles car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto wreck claim? It is simple: Call a St. Charles car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Charles, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your St. Charles, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in St. Charles, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our St. Charles, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.