Car Accident Attorneys in St. Clair, MO
Contact the St. Clair, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Clair, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The St. Clair car accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in St. Clair, MO, may need to be aware of about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in St. Clair take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the St. Clair car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in St. Clair, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you hire a St. Clair car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in St. Clair
There are a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a St. Clair, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Clair Car Accident Claims
The St. Clair car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in St. Clair. Our attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in St. Clair, MO
As a notable St. Clair car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in St. Clair:
- What does it cost to pursue a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to St. Clair car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Clair car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a St. Clair car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto crash case? It’s simple: Call a St. Clair car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Clair, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your St. Clair, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in St. Clair, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our St. Clair, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.