Car Accident Attorneys in St. Louis, MO
Contact the St. Louis, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Louis, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to injury victims in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in St. Louis help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in St. Louis, MO, need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in St. Louis take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the St. Louis car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent case results here.
Having settled more than $50 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in St. Louis, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get a St. Louis car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in St. Louis
There’s a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a St. Louis, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Louis Car Accident Claims
The St. Louis car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in St. Louis. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in St. Louis, MO
As a respected St. Louis car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in St. Louis:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to St. Louis car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your St. Louis car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a St. Louis car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash case? It’s easy: Call a St. Louis car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Louis, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your St. Louis, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our St. Louis, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.