Car Accident Attorneys in St. Paul, MO
Contact the St. Paul, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Paul, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Please contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in St. Paul help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights potential clients in St. Paul, MO, may need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in St. Paul take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the St. Paul car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in St. Paul, MO. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get a St. Paul car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in St. Paul
There’s a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a St. Paul, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of cases listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Paul Car Accident Claims
The St. Paul car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in St. Paul. Our attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in St. Paul, MO
As a notable St. Paul car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in St. Paul:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to St. Paul car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your St. Paul car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a St. Paul car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car accident case? It is easy: Call a St. Paul car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Paul, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your St. Paul, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Paul, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our St. Paul, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.