Car Accident Attorneys in St. Peters, MO
Contact the St. Peters, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in St. Peters, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Please contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The St. Peters car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Below are some highlights potential clients or victims in St. Peters, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in St. Peters consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the St. Peters car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in St. Peters, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get a St. Peters car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in St. Peters
There are a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a St. Peters, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Peters Car Accident Claims
The St. Peters car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims in St. Peters. Our personal injury attorneys can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in St. Peters, MO
As a notable St. Peters car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in St. Peters:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to St. Peters car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your St. Peters car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a St. Peters car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a St. Peters car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in St. Peters, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your St. Peters, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in St. Peters, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our St. Peters, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.