Car Accident Attorneys in Steeleville, IL
Contact the Steeleville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Steeleville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Steeleville support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal help. Here’s some highlights potential clients in Steeleville, IL, may need to know about car accidents and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Steeleville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Steeleville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over $35 million throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Steeleville, IL. It’s crucial for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you hire a Steeleville car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Steeleville
There are several different types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Steeleville, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Steeleville Car Accident Claims
The Steeleville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Steeleville. The accident attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Steeleville, IL
As a notable Steeleville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Steeleville:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Steeleville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Steeleville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Steeleville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck claim? It’s simple: Call a Steeleville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Steeleville, visit our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Steeleville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Steeleville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Steeleville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.