Car Accident Attorneys in Stonefort, IL
Contact the Stonefort, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Stonefort, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Stonefort support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here’s some highlights potential clients in Stonefort, IL, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Stonefort consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Stonefort car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Stonefort, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Stonefort car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Stonefort
There are a number of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a Stonefort, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Stonefort Car Accident Claims
The Stonefort car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Stonefort. Our car accident lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Stonefort, IL
As a notable Stonefort car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Stonefort:
- What does it cost to pursue a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Stonefort car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Stonefort car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Stonefort car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It’s easy: Call a Stonefort car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Stonefort, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Stonefort, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Stonefort, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Stonefort, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.