Car Accident Attorneys in Swansea, IL
Contact the Swansea, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Swansea, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Swansea help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential clients or victims in Swansea, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Swansea take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Swansea car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our victories here.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Swansea, IL. It’s essential for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire a Swansea car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Swansea
There are various kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a Swansea, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Swansea Car Accident Claims
The Swansea car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims in Swansea. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Swansea, IL
As a notable Swansea car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Swansea:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Swansea car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Swansea car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Swansea car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Contact a Swansea car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Swansea, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Swansea, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Swansea, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Swansea, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.