Car Accident Attorneys in Tamms, IL
Contact the Tamms, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Tamms, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Tamms represent car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Below are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Tamms, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Tamms consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Tamms car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Tamms, IL. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Tamms car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Tamms
There’s various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Tamms, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Tamms Car Accident Claims
The Tamms car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Tamms. Our lawyers help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Tamms, IL
As a well-reviewed Tamms car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Tamms:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Tamms car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Tamms car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Tamms car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Tamms car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Tamms, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Tamms, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Tamms, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Tamms, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.