Car Accident Attorneys in Town and Country, MO
Call the Town and Country, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Town and Country, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Town and Country support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here are some highlights potential clients in Town and Country, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Town and Country take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Town and Country car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our victories here.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Town and Country, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire a Town and Country car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Town and Country
There’s a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Town and Country, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Town and Country Car Accident Claims
The Town and Country car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Town and Country. Our personal injury attorneys help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Town and Country, MO
As a notable Town and Country car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Town and Country:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Town and Country car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Town and Country car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Town and Country car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a car accident case? It’s easy: Call a Town and Country car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Town and Country, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Town and Country, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Town and Country, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.