Car Accident Attorneys in Troy, IL
Contact the Troy, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Troy, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Troy represent car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Here are a handful of things potential clients or victims in Troy, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Troy consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Troy car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our cases here.
Having settled over $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Troy, IL. It’s vital for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire a Troy car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Troy
There’s several different kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to have a consultation with a Troy, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Troy Car Accident Claims
The Troy car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Troy. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Troy, IL
As a respected Troy car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in Troy:
- What does it cost to start a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Troy car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Troy car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Troy car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It’s easy: Call a Troy car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Troy, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Troy, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Troy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Troy, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.