Car Accident Attorneys in Union, MO
Contact the Union, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Union, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Please contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Union car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are a few highlights potential clients in Union, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Union take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Union car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Union, MO. It is vital for victims to contact us today. The sooner you get a Union car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Union
There are a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Union, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Union Car Accident Claims
The Union car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Union. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Union, MO
As a well-reviewed Union car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in Union:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Union car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Union car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Union car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is easy: Call a Union car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Union, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Union, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Union, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Union, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.