Car Accident Attorneys in Valley Park, MO
Contact the Valley Park, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Valley Park, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Valley Park are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here’s a few things potential clients or victims in Valley Park, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Valley Park take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Valley Park car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Valley Park, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us today. The sooner you hire a Valley Park car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Valley Park
There are a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Valley Park, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Valley Park Car Accident Claims
The Valley Park car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in Valley Park. Our personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Valley Park, MO
As a well-reviewed Valley Park car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Valley Park:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Valley Park car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Valley Park car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Valley Park car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is easy: Contact a Valley Park car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Valley Park, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Valley Park, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Valley Park, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Valley Park, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.