Car Accident Attorneys in Vienna, IL
Contact the Vienna, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Vienna, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Vienna support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Here are a handful of things potential victims in Vienna, IL, need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Vienna take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Vienna car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having won more than $35 million throughout his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Vienna, IL. It is important for victims and their families to contact us today. The sooner you get a Vienna car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Vienna
There are a variety of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Vienna, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Vienna Car Accident Claims
The Vienna car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Vienna. Our lawyers help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Vienna, IL
As a respected Vienna car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Vienna:
- How much does it cost to pursue a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Vienna car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Vienna car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Vienna car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Vienna car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Vienna, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Vienna, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Vienna, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Vienna, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.