Car Accident Attorneys in Waltonville, IL
Call the Waltonville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Waltonville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Waltonville car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Here are a handful of tips potential victims in Waltonville, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Waltonville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Waltonville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our cases here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Waltonville, IL. It’s important for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get a Waltonville car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Waltonville
There are various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Waltonville, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Waltonville Car Accident Claims
The Waltonville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Waltonville. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Waltonville, IL
As a well-reviewed Waltonville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Waltonville:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Waltonville car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Waltonville car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Waltonville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Waltonville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Waltonville, view our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Waltonville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Waltonville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Waltonville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.