Car Accident Attorneys in Warrenton, MO
Contact the Warrenton, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Warrenton, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Warrenton car accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here’s a handful of highlights potential clients in Warrenton, MO, may need to know about car accident law and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Warrenton consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Warrenton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our cases here.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Warrenton, MO. It is essential for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you get a Warrenton car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Warrenton
There’s a number of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Warrenton, MO, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Warrenton Car Accident Claims
The Warrenton car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims in Warrenton. The accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Warrenton, MO
As a well-reviewed Warrenton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Warrenton:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Warrenton car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Warrenton car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Warrenton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck claim? It’s simple: Contact a Warrenton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Warrenton, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Warrenton, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Warrenton, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.