Car Accident Attorneys in Washington, MO
Call the Washington, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Washington, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Washington support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Below are a handful of things potential victims in Washington, MO, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Washington take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Washington car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Washington, MO. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get a Washington car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Washington
There’s several different kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Washington, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Washington Car Accident Claims
The Washington car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Washington. The accident attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Washington, MO
As a well-reviewed Washington car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Washington:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Washington car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Washington car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Washington car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Washington car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Washington, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Washington, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Washington, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.