Car Accident Attorneys in Wentzville, MO
Contact the Wentzville, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Wentzville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Wentzville are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here’s a few things potential clients or victims in Wentzville, MO, may need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Wentzville take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Wentzville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having settled over $35 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Wentzville, MO. It is important for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Wentzville car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Wentzville
There’s a variety of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Wentzville, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Wentzville Car Accident Claims
The Wentzville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Wentzville. Our lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Wentzville, MO
As a respected Wentzville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Wentzville:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Wentzville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Wentzville car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Wentzville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Call a Wentzville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Wentzville, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Wentzville, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Wentzville, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.