Car Accident Attorneys in West Frankfort, IL
Call the West Frankfort, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in West Frankfort, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to injury victims in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The West Frankfort car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Below are a few things potential clients in West Frankfort, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in West Frankfort take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the West Frankfort car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in West Frankfort, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get a West Frankfort car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in West Frankfort
There’s various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a West Frankfort, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for West Frankfort Car Accident Claims
The West Frankfort car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in West Frankfort. Our car accident lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in West Frankfort, IL
As a respected West Frankfort car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in West Frankfort:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to West Frankfort car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your West Frankfort car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a West Frankfort car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck case? It is easy: Contact a West Frankfort car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in West Frankfort, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your West Frankfort, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our West Frankfort, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.