Car Accident Attorneys in Wildwood, MO
Contact the Wildwood, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Wildwood, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to injury victims in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Wildwood car accident attorneys help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Below are some highlights potential victims in Wildwood, MO, need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Wildwood take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Wildwood car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Wildwood, MO. It is important for victims to contact us now. The sooner you get a Wildwood car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Wildwood
There’s various types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Wildwood, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Wildwood Car Accident Claims
The Wildwood car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Wildwood. Our attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Wildwood, MO
As a respected Wildwood car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Wildwood:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Wildwood car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Wildwood car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Wildwood car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Wildwood car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Wildwood, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Wildwood, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Wildwood, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.