Car Accident Attorneys in Wood River, IL
Contact the Wood River, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Wood River, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to injury victims throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Wood River car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential victims in Wood River, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Wood River consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Wood River car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Wood River, IL. It’s vital for victims to call Dixon today. The sooner you get a Wood River car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Wood River
There’s a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a Wood River, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the cases listed below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Wood River Car Accident Claims
The Wood River car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Wood River. Our car accident lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Wood River, IL
As a notable Wood River car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Wood River:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Wood River car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Wood River car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Wood River car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact a Wood River car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Wood River, visit our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Wood River, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Wood River, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Wood River, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.