Drugged Driving Accident Lawyer St. Louis
St. Louis Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers protecting St. Louis and Missouri residents
The Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a drugged driving crash, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries, you need a drugged driving accident lawyer to protect your interests. The Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your drugged driving accident claim and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the accident, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert drugged driving accident legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been in drugged driving accident and needs a drugged driving crash lawyer, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a drugged driving accident claim you will be taken care of.
What is Drugged Driving?
Drugged Driving is when the driver is operating under the influence of a narcotic, opioid, or some other mind-altering type of drug other than alcohol. Drugged Driving is incredibly dangerous as the driver isn’t in their usual state of mind and can make rash and terrible decisions while driving. Drugged Driving can be caused by several different types of narcotics and drugs, and the Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law have identified these drugs/narcotics as causes of drugged driving,
- Marijuana – Using Marijuana influences a drivers ability to function and be aware on the road. A person under the affects of marijuana can have difficulty perceiving speed, time, and distance. They are also more prone to making bad driving decisions.
- Cocaine – Cocaine can give the driver the illusion of an intense high where they are operating at a higher, faster function, but this is an illusion. When a driver uses cocaine and then gets behind they wheel, they are more likely to make terrible driving decisions because of their altered state of mind.
- Tranquilizers – Tranquilizers put animals to sleep. Anything that can put a horse-sized animal to sleep should never be used on a person to obtain a high, and if an individual makes the horrible decision to drive while under the effects of a tranquilizer and causes an accident, they should be held liable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Opiates – Opiates are commonly used to combat depression, pain and other types of injuries or diagnoses. They should not, however, be used prior to driving. Opiates cause drowsiness and can cause a driver to fall asleep behind the wheel. Never use an opiate before driving.
- Amphetamines – Amphetamines put drivers in an altered state of mind where they may not make the correct driving decisions that they need to. Whether it be an artificial high, or an illusionary state,
the use of Amphetamines before driving can lead to deadly accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured because of the negligent actions of a drugged driver, you need an experienced drugged driving accident lawyer to protect your interest, legal compensation, and justice. The Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law aggressively litigate drugged driving cases, and can see to it that you and your loved ones are cared for throughout this trying legal process. Here is more about what drugged driving is and missouri statutes regarding drugged driving.
How can the St. Louis Drugged Driving Crash Lawyers of Dixon Law help you with your drugged driving accident claim?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of drugged driving wreck vicitms. During a drugged driving case the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the drugged driving accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Drugged Driving Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers and the insurance corporations.
The Drugged Driving Wreck Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a drugged driving accident injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable drugged driving wreck attorney can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the Missouri Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a drugged driving accident lawyer he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of drugged driving accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a drugged driving accident law firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need drugged driving wreck legal guidance, or want to know what a drugged driving wreck attorney can do for you, call or contact the Drugged Driving Accident Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your drugged driving accident claim today.