Road Hazard Accidents Lawyer St. Louis
Experienced Road Hazard Accident Lawyers fighting for St. Louis and Missouri Residents
The Road Hazard Accidents Lawyer of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a road hazard accident, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries, you need a road hazard accident lawyer to protect your interests. The Road Hazard Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your road hazard car crash injury case and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the road hazard accident, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert road hazard accident legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been in road hazard accident and needs a road hazard accident attorney, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a Road Hazard Accident Claim you will be taken care of.
What Conditions Lead to Road Hazard Accidents?
There are several different factors that can lead to road hazard accidents. From a fulty road design, to debris in the road, the Road Debris Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law have identitified these factors as leading to or contributing to road hazard accidents,
- Defective Design – A poorley built road that is too narrow or doesnt have the correct amount of concret/asphault can lead to hazardous road conditions that are unsafe. Roads that aren’t built to allow propper drainage during rain storms or from snow melt can also cause water buildup that can lead to auto accidents.
- Unmainted and Damaged Roads – Roads that haven’t been properly maintained can cause accidents. Whether it be potholes in the road, a highway that has had its supporting layer washed out, or sever cracks in the road, all of the conditions can lead to accidents.
- Landscaping Debris and Leftovers – Landscaping companies should clean up the debris from their jobs, but when they dont, it can lead to unsafe driving conditions. This includes tree branches in the road, piles of rocks that could limit traction, dirt piles that could cause a driver to swerve off course, etc.
- Roadkill – Dead animals, deer more often that not, can be obstructions in the road that can lead to accidents. No one wants to drive through or hit a carcass in the road, and this action of swerving to miss the dead animal can lead to a wreck. Highway and City road maintenance crews are responsible for maintaining the safe driving conditions of the city and highway roadways.
- Trash and Debris – Unfortunately, people don’t always use the trash can or trash bins when getting rid of their trash. When individuals leave their trash on the road or throw it out of the window, this can cause the drivers behind them to swerve to avoid the obstacle. These obstacles can also cause injuries if the driver fails to dodge the obstacles and a wreck is caused because of the collision with the trash.
- Tire Shreds and Remains – Every road way and major highway has the remains of tires littered along the road. A failure to remove these from the road can lead to accidents. This is the responsibility of the city and highway traffic departments and they can be held liable for these wrecks.
If you or someone you care for has been injured as of the result of any of the factors, or another instance of road hazards or road debris that you think caused your accident, you may have a case for legal compensation and recovery. The Road Hazard Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law can help you and your family get the recovery and justice you deserve. For more information on Missouri Road Hazard Laws, visit this page.
How can the Road Hazard Accident Attorney of Dixon Law help you with your accident claim?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of road debris accident victims. During a road hazard case, the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the road hazard accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Road Hazard Wreck Lawyers of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance corporations.
The Road Hazard and Debris Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a road hazard injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable road hazard wreck lawyer can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Who is responsible in a road hazard accident claim?
Determinng who is at fault in a road hazard accident claim can be difficult. Often, the responsible parties will try to say driver/operator error lead to the crash that caused the injury, but with the help of an attorney who has experience and knowledge litigating road hazard cases, the rights of those who were wrongly harmed can be defended. If the road is full of debris and hasn’t been cleaned, the local city and highway departments could be held liable, or if the debris is caused by a certian company, then that company can be held liable for the accident and the costs associated with recovery and compensation.
Keeping safe and clean roadways should be a priority, and when you or someone you care for has been in an accident because of a road hazard and has been injured as a result of that accident, you do have a claim for recovery, the Road Debris Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law can help protect your claim.
Why Should I choose the Road Hazard Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a Road Hazard Accident and Injury Attorney he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of road hazard accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a road hazard and injury accident firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need road hazard accident claim guidance, or want to know what a road debris injury lawyer can do for you, call or contact the Road Hazard Car Accident Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your road hazard accident and injury claim today.