Rollover Accident Lawyer St. Louis
St. Louis Rollover Accident Lawyers protecting St. Louis and Missouri residents
The Rollover Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a rollover crash, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries, you need a rollover accident lawyer to protect your interests. The Rollover Crash Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your rollover accident case and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the rollover wreck, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert rollover crash legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been in rollover wreck and needs a rollover accident attorney, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a rollover crash case you will be taken care of.
What causes a Rollover Accident?
Vehicle rollovers can happen for a number of reasons. Road conditions such as soft, unsupported road shoulders and evasive erratic car maneuvers can lead to rollover accidents, but they aren’t the only reasons. Rollover Accidents can happen for a multitude of reasons, and our rollover accident attorneys have identified these factors as the liekly causes of rollover accidents,
- Bald Tires – When tires are bald or the treds left on the tire are very poor, the vehicle can have difficulty gripping the road. When road conditions are poor, such as rain, sleet or snow, these bald tires can cause a vehicle to lose control, crash and then begin to roll. It is important to ensure that your vehicle has good tires.
- Soft or poorly made Road Shoulders – Road shoulders are made to provide support for vehicles turning or pulling off the road. When a road shoulder is built improperly or has degraded overtime, the chances of a vehicle having an accident because of the road defects increases. The local authority responsible for caring for the road can be held liable for these accidents.
- Rain, Snow, Sleet and Ice – Road conditions other than a dry, safe road can increase the chances of a vehicle rolling over. While Snow and Ice are the most likely culprits, hydroplaning because of water is very common, and can also cause a vehicle to lose control and flip.
- Evasive or Erratic Manuevers – Vehicles are usually very stable when operated under normal conditions and normal driving laws, but when an individual is speeding and tries to make hard turns, the chances of their vehicle losing grip on the road and flipping multiply. Safe driving laws should always be observed and followed.
- High Impact Crash. – When two vehicles strike each other with enough force, one or both of the vehicles can be sent into a roll. These types of accidents are incredibly dangerous because, in most rollover accidents, the occupants are thrown from the vehicle because of the force and torque involved.
If you’ve been in an rollover accident, and one of these conditions caused your vehicle to escalate into a rollover accident, you may have a case for legal restitution and compensation. The Rollover Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law have aggressively litigated these cases for their clients before, and can do so again for you.
Who can be held liable in a Rollover Accident?
When a rollover accident happens, it can be difficult to determine who is liable, at first, but the Rollover Crash Attorneys of Dixon Law have experience litigating these cases and can help determine who sheld be held liable for your rollover accident.
- When the Road is Damaged or Improperly Built – A poorly designed or built road can overtime degrade to where it is dangerous to travel on. Large pot holes or soft road shoulders can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle, and may send the vehicle into a dangerous and deadly roll. When this happens, the local municipalities or highway authorites can be held liable for the crash.
- Bad or Defective Tires – Poorly designed tires can cause a vehicle to lose traction, or they can fail altogether and cause a tire blowout. One famous example of this is the Firestone® tires. When a tire company makes faulty tires that lead to an accident, they can be held liable for their negligence.
- Speeding Driver – If you are struck by a speeding driver, and the force of the impact causes your vehicle to roll, the negligent driver can and should be held liable to the fullest extend of the law.
- Bad Road Conditions (Rain, Snow, Sleet and Ice) – Driving while road conditions are bad is dangerous, and should be avoided. But if a road isn’t cleared of snow, sleet, or doesnt properly funnel rain off the road, these poor designs can lead to rollover accidents.
If you or someone you care for has been in a rollover crash through no negligence of your own, the Rollover Crash Lawyers of Dixon Law can help you recieve the justice and compensation you deserve for your injuries and any other damages you have sustained.
How can the St. Louis Rollover Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law help you with your rollover accident claim?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of rollover car wreck victims. During a rollover accident claim the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the rollover wreck accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Rollover Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance corporations.
The Rollover Crash Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a rollover car crash injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable rollover car crash attorney can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the Missouri Rollover Car Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a rollover accident lawyer he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of rollover accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a rollover accident law firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need rollover accident legal guidance, or want to know what a rollover accident lawyer can do for you, call or contact the St. Louis Rollover Crash Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your rollover car accident claim today.