Car Crash Attorneys in Sainte Genevieve County, MO
Contact our vehicle accident attorneys in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Car Crash Attorneys in Sainte Genevieve County, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal support to traffic accident victims and their families. If you’ve ever been in an accident, you understand how difficult it can be. The Dixon Injury Firm is here to help victims through the claims process and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay. Contact our firm today to speak with an attorney about your case.
A bad lane change or icy roads can change your life in a second. It’s crucial to contact a local Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car accident attorney as soon as possible. A skilled firm can help you recover the compensation you need. This includes general and special damages like pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, punitive damages, out-of-pocket expenses, medical bills, and other financial burdens. Our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car accident attorneys can help you figure out what damages you’re owed. Below are a few facts about car accidents:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents each year.
- Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Missouri, for example, is an at-fault state. This means that any reward or reimbursement can be affected by a victim’s level of fault. Different states have different laws.
- The majority of vehicle-related accidents involve speeding, driving under the influence, bad weather, and other road hazards.
- General liability insurance for larger vehicles can range between $300,000 and $5,000,000. Both special and general damages are accounted for.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones.
Dixon’s Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car crash lawyers assist you through every step of an insurance claim or case. We even put together a Car Accident FAQ that provides general information about what to do after an accident. Note that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a car crash claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Sainte Genevieve County vehicle accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Sainte Genevieve County, MO, Car and Truck Accident Attorneys
Our firm has settled more than $35 million for victims and their families. You probably have several questions, like Do I have a car accident claim? What do I do? How much can I win? Below, we have outlined a few answers to help you get on the right track after a car or truck accident:
- What are the different types of compensation I can get after an accident? There’s a variety of special and general damages you can get after an accident. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. Read more about car accident compensation here.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What’s your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who’s Liable in a Car Accident? It’s important to prove liability and negligence. Certain states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This could include driving while intoxicated, going over the speed limit, distracted driving (texting), and not obeying traffic signs. Our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car crash lawyers will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? One of the first steps is finding a lawyer that can help you file a claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you’ll likely enter negotiation and, if that doesn’t work, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter.
- What happens if you’re in an accident and don’t have car insurance? It depends if you’re in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don’t have insurance for damages. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact a lawyer. Learn more about fault and car accidents on our FAQ.
Our firm gets results, but only if you contact one of our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, motor accident lawyers. If we can prove a breach of duty of care, causation, and damages, you probably have a legitimate claim. The Sainte Genevieve County motor vehicle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm will collect all the information you will need to settle your claim.
What Should I Do After a Vehicle Accident?
This is a big one. A lot of people don’t know who to do after an accident. Here are some steps to follow if you’re involved:
- Call for Help: If you can, contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the accident. One of our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car crash attorney can help you in accomplishing this important step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Get in Touch With Our Sainte Genevieve County Car Crash Attorneys: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. Our accident lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
If you’re part of a vehicle accident, we can’t stress enough the importance of documenting as much as you can.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers Today
There’s a lot that goes into every claim or case, and it’s our job as Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car crash lawyers to help victims and their families gather all of the required information in order to be fairly reimbursed. Whether you injured on the job, slipped and fell, were in a vehicle-related accident, or were involved in any sort of similar incident, the Dixon Injury Firm has your back. Reach out to our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, car crash attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities. Call or message us now for a free case review and consultation.
Below, you can find a helpful list of the specific areas we serve.